First Home Owner Grant Update:
The First Home Loan Deposit Scheme is an Australian Government initiative to support eligible first home buyers purchase a home sooner. It does this by providing a guarantee that will allow eligible first home buyers on low and middle incomes to purchase a home with a deposit of as little as 5 per cent (lender’s criteria apply). For more information and to apply, click the link to the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (FHLDS) website and/or download the Fact Sheet.
Link to FHLDS website https://www.nhfic.gov.au/what-we-do/fhlds/
What is the first home owner grant?
How does the FHOG operate in NSW?
The FHBAS applies to vacant land on which you plan to build your home.
You won’t pay any transfer duty if your land is valued at less than $350,000.
For land valued between $350,000 and $450,000, you’ll receive a concessional rate.
Who’s eligible for the FHBAS?
To qualify for the FHBAS
- the contract date must be on or after 1 July 2017 and must be for the whole property
- you must be an individual, not a company or trust
- you must be over 18
- you, and your spouse or partner, must never have owned or co-owned residential property in Australia
- you, and your spouse or partner, must never have received an exemption or concession under this scheme
- at least one of the first home buyers must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply:
Call Our Sales Team today and we can get you on your way.
Justin Worthington: 0412 922 550
Katrina Hosie: 0400 360 998